Friday 22 March 2013

Speedpainting and slow progress.

My blog has looked quite bare these past few weeks, I must apologise, I've been spending a mountain of time working! I've started a project of sorts, recording my art and speedpainting, posting them on youtube for my customers (and others) to see. I bought a tripod and a big fat memory card for a few hours of HD video and spent an afternoon recording.

Here's the outcome, I'm really pleased with it: Youtube link.

The art style probably wont be to everyones taste, but I've always enjoyed watching how people have draw things, and you can always learn something new!

As for my cardigan, I am still working away! I have knitted both sleeves and 26cms of the body, each row is over 200 stitches and its taking a fair amount of time. Hoping to have some progress up for you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment