Tuesday 25 June 2013

Today's Outfit!

I really enjoy browsing through most types of blogs, and fashion blogs in particular fascinate me, purely because I find it so difficult!

I was  never into clothes and fashion until I was about nineteen... (two years ago!) As I was always a bit of a tomboy and put more time into hobbies than I did clothes. But people who can put outfits together and look good in unusual and striking outfits just amaze me. Its almost like a  new skill I'm trying desperately to learn!

As most crafters go though, the majority of my money goes into art supplies, yarn, threads... anything that isn't clothing! I am hoping this will change though.

I do enjoy wearing and buying clothes nowadays and I'm hoping that recording and blogging about them will give me motivation to put more time and effort into it! Who knows, maybe I can look back in years to come and see a massive improvement!

I have a love affair with maroon right now, and I love a slouchy cardigan (especially after a week of junk food!) It was pretty warm on the day so I didn't feel like wearing jeans or shorts. I decided on a light dress and woolen tights incase it got cooler later on. Knowing the british weather you have to be ready for anything!


 I went for a pulled back pony tail as I have very thick hair and can get too hot on sunny days! I decided on matching my lipstick with my dress and heavier eyebrows to give a more dramatic look!

Dress and belt is H&M
Slouchy cardigon F&F for Tesco
Studded ankle boots are New Look


Ring is New Look and the wrist cuff was given to me by a friend. I don't usually wear jewelry as I wear gloves so much for my job!

Thanks for looking, let me know what you think of this feature as I hope to continue it now and again!


No comments:

Post a Comment