Tuesday 4 June 2013

No knitting!

I feel pretty bad, I got so motivated with this blogging and once I'd started a project that overwhelmed me, I couldn't carry on with it! I'm very much a starter and not a finisher, although I was trying to change that.

Instead of waiting 6 months to finish this current project I've just started a new one, and hopefully the other will get done in time. So then I'll get to blog about my smaller projects.

As I've said on here before, I'm a tattoo artist, and I've got heaps of work to show those of you who are interested! (If tattoos aren't your thing then that's completely fine with me - feel free to skip the rest of this post!)

These are a selection over the past couple of months, I'm super proud of some of the work I've done. I've been concentrating on my artwork and not on my knitting, and I feel I should be able to balance both, so more work is needed!










I have a little lace scarf project on the go right now, so I'll post about it in a few days once I've got partway through it!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment